Thursday, October 4, 2012

SD Chargers vs New Orleans Saints (-3)

For those that follow me, you know I dont have any "Big Plays" week after week. I only slightly wager more then my average of 2 Units when I am absolutely sure of a game, and even more if I am extremely confident. This might be my only 5 Unit game I will play this year, unless there is something else that sticks out so greatly. The Saints are my play, definately 100%, absolutely sure of myself on this one. Drew Bree's, simple as that. He is a leader, he wont let his team fail and they know how to rally around him. Every game this year, the Saints have rallied yet come up short. Everyone who knows sports knows they are A LOT better then their 0-4 Record. The have a strong passing and running game, a great defensive line... yet have a beligered defense. This week they are hosting the SD Chargers, who have yet to have a quality win against a playoff team in their last 16 games (yes SIXTEEN games). On that note, am I saying that the Saints are a playoiff team this year?... definately not, but they have the talent to make a run for it, and I am sure no one would be surprised to see them tear off 8 straight wins at any time this season. With the passing and running attack of the Saints against a Chargers defense, and vice-versa, Ill lay the little 3 points, as the Saints offense has a better leader who will rally around him, and more talent on the offensive side of the ball. Am I crazy laying -3 points on a team thats 0-4 this year? We will see when the final whistle blows. Drew Brees will NOT let his team give up.... SAINTS -3 *5 Units

No comments:

Post a Comment